Kettlebell AMPD Instructor Training - Damascus, MD
- 9 AM - 5 PM
- CF Studio 9861 Main Street, Damascus MD 20872
Kettlebell AMPD is a group fitness format that takes heart-pumping music with kettlebell moves and combines them into 60 minutes of calorie-torching fun! This program uses lightweight kettlebells, in both traditional and non-traditional ways, to create a fun, effective full-body workout. Using the benefits of strength training, functional movements and cardiovascular exercise, this program is a safe and effective workout for all ages and fitness levels.
Join us for one of our LIVE, in person training courses to experience the best, most thorough training experience we have to offer! During this 8-hour course you will be led by a Master Trainer through this hands-on training course that will cover everything you need to know to begin teaching Kettlebell AMPD right away! The following topics are covered:
- Introduction to Kettlebell AMPD
- Kettlebell AMPD Master Class
- Introduction to kettlebells and kettlebell training
- Review of kettlebell safety, form and technique
- Kettlebell AMPD class structure and design
- Overview of music and choreography
- Teaching your first class
- Post-training support
Take advantage of our payment plan option by registering here.
Cancellation Policy: There are NO REFUNDS for cancelling your ticket. If you are unable to attend you can transfer your ticket to another person or transfer your ticket to another training date.
Upcoming Instructor Trainings
Kettlebell AMPD Instructor Training - Buford, GA
June 27, 2020