AMPD Kickboxing Online Interactive Instructor Training (Starts @ 9 AM EDT)
- 9 AM Eastern
AMPD Kickboxing is a group fitness format that combines various kickboxing, boxing, and mixed martial arts movements with great music to create a fun, high-intensity, full-body workout that anyone can do!
Join us for this online, interactive training conducted on Zoom. During this course, you will be led by a Master Trainer through this interactive training course that will cover everything you need to know to begin teaching AMPD Kickboxing right away! The following topics are covered:
- An introduction to kickboxing
- An overview of kickboxing benefits
- A review of kickboxing safety
- An in-depth review of proper form and technique
- An overview of the application of physiology, biomechanics, and anatomy principles as it pertains to kickboxing and mixed martial arts
- An introduction to the AMPD Kickboxing class format and structure
- An overview of music phrasing, choreography, and cueing
This is an online course - you will need to have a computer/tablet/phone equipped with a camera and microphone, a good internet connection and room to step back from the camera to practice and demonstrate movements.
Earn 7 AFAA/.6 ACE CEUs
Take advantage of our payment plan option by registering here.
Cancellation Policy: There are NO REFUNDS for canceling your ticket. If you are unable to attend you can transfer your ticket to another person or transfer your ticket to another training date