AMPD Kickboxing Instructor Training - Brockway, MI
- 9 AM - 5 PM
- Xtreme Fitness Studio
8264 Brockway Road
Brockway, MI. 48097
AMPD Kickboxing is a group fitness format that combines various kickboxing, boxing, and mixed martial arts movements with great music to create a fun, high intensity, full body workout that anyone can do!
Join us for one of our LIVE, in person training courses to experience the best, most thorough training experience we have to offer! During this 8-hour course you will be led by a Master Trainer through this hands-on training course that will cover everything you need to know to begin teaching AMPD Kickboxing right away! The following topics are covered:
- An introduction to kickboxing
- An overview of kickboxing benefits
- A review of kickboxing safety
- An in-depth review of proper form and technique
- An overview of the application of physiology, biomechanics, and anatomy principles as it pertains to kickboxing and mixed martial arts
- An introduction to the AMPD Kickboxing class format and structure
- An overview of music phrasing, choreography, and cueing
Earn 7 AFFA/.6 ACE CEUs
Take advantage of our payment plan option by registering here.
Cancellation Policy: There are NO REFUNDS for cancelling your ticket. If you are unable to attend you can transfer your ticket to another person or transfer your ticket to another training date.
Upcoming Instructor Trainings
AMPD Kickboxing Instructor Training - Connellsville, PA
October 9, 2021